Where is this at?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Blakew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like these jokes fuel women. We men cannot be trained! We cannot and should not be demasculated. The feminist movement combined with generations of fatherless boys grew weak men! I am a millennial. I am tired if seeing my generation continue to stray away from what it takes to be a man. Instead focused on what I feel is an influence fueled by hip hop culture as it seems to glorify social degradation! Probably not the intent of the post. I worked hard today had two glasses of ice and crown so I felt vocal....

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like these jokes fuel women. We men cannot be trained! We cannot and should not be demasculated. The feminist movement combined with generations of fatherless boys grew weak men! I am a millennial. I am tired if seeing my generation continue to stray away from what it takes to be a man. Instead focused on what I feel is an influence fueled by hip hop culture as it seems to glorify social degradation! Probably not the intent of the post. I worked hard today had two glasses of ice and crown so I felt vocal....
It's a joke my friend...just a joke. Us old guys get it. I hope

Latest posts

Top Bottom