Where is this at?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blakew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get its a joke I know but women have been pissing me off recently and I felt thr need...... I mention this at the bottom of the add. Because someone wouldn't see that im responding to a joke with a frustration...

Last edited:

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm guessing she doesn't have her own account here....:D
Ha!!! Hell no! My wife is a true ginger from the carpet to the attitude. She would castrate me in my sleep. In all seriousness I love my wife and she is a beautiful woman, and I am a lucky man to have her love.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha!!! Hell no! My wife is a true ginger from the carpet to the attitude. She would castrate me in my sleep. In all seriousness I love my wife and she is a beautiful woman, and I am a lucky man to have her love.
Exactly what he said at my place. She's 5'4" X 125 vs my 5'10"X 250. That red hair is from the devil...

on the road...tapatalkn

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I do love me some gingers, but you gotta have a finely tuned sense of where the line is! LOL

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the last day I have been trying to figure out what a ginger is. I think I figure out, it is a juxtaposition of Maryanne.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
timthumb.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom