Where the Democrats are Trying to Take Us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've fought, struggled, strained and did our best to keep this country free over the decades and now the Democrats want to destroy everything we worked, served for and strived for-all in one felt swoop. It is difficult to believe that fellow Americans are determined to ruin the country as quickly as possible. And some such as Sanders and Biden are older than some of us and their parents went through the Great Depression. Others have not had a difficult life but they portray themselves as having sacrificed, and saddled with racism in their effort to gain the presidency. Not a one has served in our military, not one. This grouping of Democrat candidates are the most dismal lot ever that have ever run for our presidency and it is highly doubtful if any will attain their goal based on their liberalism.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a one has served in our military, not one. This grouping of Democrat candidates are the most dismal lot ever that have ever run for our presidency and it is highly doubtful if any will attain their goal based on their liberalism.
Buttigieg and Gabbards. That's two. Two more than the Republican field of Trump and Weld.
Sorry

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose John is.
. No, but I expect a politician that sends our people into combat have some knowledge of our military. Since they abolished the draft we haven't had any of the ultra elite serve that I'm aware of.... I don't think they should come off of the street and immediately show us their extensive knowledge.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a great many contributors to the greatness of our nation that have not served in the military, and that is fine. There are also a bunch of absolute jerks that have served. Value the principles of the individual.

Exactly this. While military service is honorable, it doesnt make someone a great loyal American automatically.

Actions do that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom