WHERE TO BUY CORN IN BULK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve driven by a yellow sign that says ‘bulk corn 24/7’ for a couple years. It’s on 412 west of Ringwood 1 mile then a mile south. It’s an elevated hopper that you drive under. It’s 10 pounds for a dollar, so not a bad price. There are even plastic bushel barrels that you can use then bring back. There is a money machine you put your cash in, pick whole or cracked, hit start and you fi up with a telescopic tube. Pretty handy but not close to me.
I know there is one in Wellston by Butchers BBQ. Does anyone know how much that one charges before I drive over there?

There is one just south of Seminole right by that Willis Quick Stop. My dad pointed it out to me. I need some corn and might have to stop by there next time I'm down that way.

Trophy Chaser

Marksman
Reaction score
Following this myself as the two farmers I usually get mine from were unable to get their corn planted this year.
Not sure what area you guys are from but the CO-OP in Perry, Ok (580-336-2292) is selling corn at 393.93/ton. They are open today until 5 and closed through the 6th for Labor Day. (date posted 9-1-2022)

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought bulk corn two weeks ago from perry it was $11 bushel (56 lbs). After I did I called stillwater mill. They were at 10.75 per 50 bagged. I saved like $30 for my hassel. At that price i'll just buy bags, easier to deal with.

Mind you that was two weeks ago. Stillwater might have gone up since then. At 393 per ton Perry's price is still the same as 2 weeks ago.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to check with the Ponca COOP. They bought a new grain bin just for hunters corn, and it's cleaned before putting in there which sure makes it nice not having to pick out the cobs that will jam a feeder.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I went Stroud I believe I saw a bulk corn dispenser. Just west of the 99 -66 intersection. I'll have to double check my vision next time thru.

Latest posts

Top Bottom