Where to find quality and affordable poly coated bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Affordable is relative I know. I can get fmj and Tmj Bullets for the same price as poly coated wth. What do you all recommend or where to look for better priced poly coated ?

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently tried Brazos Precision and was very pleased. I've also had good experiences with Missouri Bullet Co. and Acme Bullets when they had stock. Haven't looked lately though. Most of my orders have been for FMJ's through RMR, which I cannot recommend highly enough.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Acme bullets. They used to have a running discount code on the Enos forum for 10% off. It basically gives you free shipping with a case order. Don't know if it's still running as it's been awhile since I ordered.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Acme bullets. They used to have a running discount code on the Enos forum for 10% off. It basically gives you free shipping with a case order. Don't know if it's still running as it's been awhile since I ordered.
Code was 'enos10' - but I believe it has since expired.

Enos shows the following codes for Blue Bullets. Just tested them all and they are still working:
Stoeger - 5%
Benos - 5%
Ennis - 5%
Anderson - 5%

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a good deal though:

SummitCityBullets.com (I've ordered through them once, didn't have any issues with the bullets I tried)

Code - xmas10%

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Code was 'enos10' - but I believe it has since expired.

Enos shows the following codes for Blue Bullets. Just tested them all and they are still working:
Stoeger - 5%
Benos - 5%
Ennis - 5%
Anderson - 5%
Dang. They ran that code for several years. It made the final cost better than any others I could find.

Latest posts

Top Bottom