Where to get OSU Football Tickets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just checked OSU's website and the cheapest tickets I can find are $95 - is that legit? I've never purchased tickets for a football game so I'm not sure where else I'd get them. Any suggestions? All I know is I'm not paying a hundred bucks to watch OSU & Tulsa.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just checked OSU's website and the cheapest tickets I can find are $95 - is that legit? I've never purchased tickets for a football game so I'm not sure where else I'd get them. Any suggestions? All I know is I'm not paying a hundred bucks to watch OSU & Tulsa.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I think that is face value on the tix I have. We got tix last weekend for a friend at the game for 40 a piece and face value was 70. It might be harder this week..Tu and OSu have a bit of a rivalry and it is always a harder ticket to get.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is legit. Thinking about buying two tickets to the Nebraska game myself.

OSU and Tulsa worth the money all the way.

I remember going and seeing OSU/Tulsa when I was in middle school and the ticket stubs said something like $15.

$95 is too much for a ticket to pretty much anything. It's gonna cost you $20 to park anywhere near campus and freaking bottled water is $3.50. Plus you get the pleasure of wading through the crowds of drunken imbeciles to sit in a cramped seat made of metal that you can't leave without the entire row having to stand up to let you by.

I prefer to watch the game from my big chair with my big bag of chips and a cold beer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom