Where to get OSU Football Tickets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Visit ticketmaster.com/osualumni and use the promo code
alumni to purchase your discounted tickets!

$40 off the face value so around $55 each after fees. Sure it's supposed to be for OSU alumni only, but if their IT grads aren't smart enough to limit this then it's fair game in my book. :)

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good thing it's not on TV or they'd have to break out the black shirts for the empty seats again. :D

SoonerBolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That link I gave at $55 gets tickets today through the school. I doubt you find them that cheap on craigslist or outside the stadium, which are typically great options.

$40 off face available in advance is just about impossible to beat.

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember going and seeing OSU/Tulsa when I was in middle school and the ticket stubs said something like $15.

$95 is too much for a ticket to pretty much anything. It's gonna cost you $20 to park anywhere near campus and freaking bottled water is $3.50. Plus you get the pleasure of wading through the crowds of drunken imbeciles to sit in a cramped seat made of metal that you can't leave without the entire row having to stand up to let you by.

I prefer to watch the game from my big chair with my big bag of chips and a cold beer.
Ya but does not the drunken imbeciles screaming in your face make it worth it??

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback folks, I think we have something worked out. The only time I've been to an NCAA football game it was an OSU game where someone else bought my ticket for me and after this learning experience, I know I won't be seeing too many more games unless I stumble into free tickets again. I can't believe people pay $100 a piece for mediocre to bad seats to go watch college football. I'll stick with my $10-$50 cheap seats and keep going to Thunder games to spend my sporting event money.

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's pretty much the going rate today. Most universities have a graduated scale on football ticket prices. with the higher profile games having a higher ticket price.

I remember going to the OU vs. Notre Dame game in Norman the last time Notre Dame was here.....Ticket face value was $7.......but then that was a while back...haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom