Where to have my SBR engraved?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that's great to know. What is the procedure? Do I get it done before the work is done or after I receive the stamp? What all info has to be on the gun and where?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that's great to know. What is the procedure? Do I get it done before the work is done or after I receive the stamp? What all info has to be on the gun and where?

You get it engraved before the ATF sees it. I always do it before I send in the paperwork in case it gets jacked up during engraving. COMPLETE trust name, city, and state.

If your trust is the Jack W. Handy Revocable Living NFA Class 3 Trust and it is in Spokane, Washington, you engrave it like this:

Jack W. Handy Revocable Living NFA Class 3 Trust
Spokane, WA

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I did it as a form 1 individual I put in my name plus city/state?

Yes. "Joe Blow, Ravia, OK"

I made a new trust just for engraving, DWK TRUST. That's going to look better on the receiver than "Donald W. Klinkenauer Revocable LIving Trust for the accumulation of Class 3 Goodies". The old trust worked just fine for Form 4's.

Leadfarmer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, call first. (405)250-0011
I called earlier in the week and asked if I could bring a rifle receiver up there to be engraved. She told me that she couldn’t do it that day because the motor was on a different machine. I guess she's only got one motor that runs several different machines.

I took mine up there a couple of days ago and got it engraved. It looks a lot like what you would find on a trophy or plaque. I took it straight from there to Harsh Firearms in Norman for a new paint job, so I can’t post a pic of what it looked like, but it looked very good. All uniformed font, no burrs, spelled correctly, lol. They do good work, took her about 15 mins to engrave it after she started.

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honeybee can engrave it for you. He does great work with engraving and refinishing... very knowledgeable gunsmith.
and your giving businesss to anotherr OSA member.
JMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom