Where to shoot 50cal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Where outside of the Okc metro can a person shoot a 50cal? I know I can take it to Wilshire, but I want to go out and put it to the test. I'd like between 500 and 1000 yards or so. I'm guessing I'll need to find someone with some private land. I have a friend with plenty of land up in Stroud if I need to go that far.

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My normal place in Piedmont only gets me around 200-300 which is fine for rifles but for the small cannons, I"d prefer a bit more. I want to sight it in at around 500. I am however, putting the buggy a bit before the horse.. I haven't even purchased it yet. Just getting some info.

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Fouled bore in Ninnekah
Badlands in Grandfield.

Thank ya, sir. Fouled Bore looks like a great spot and not too far. If things go well, I'll be placing an order for this beast next month..
SFILOGO092408sm_1024x1024.jpg

Pliskin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those in the Tulsa area Oklahoma Shooters Retreat is a very nice place to shoot to 1000. You have to make an appointment and I think he opens it up to 1200 occasionally. I had great luck shooting my iron sight AKMS to 500 there and an AR to 600.

Latest posts

Top Bottom