Where to shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy Hollow is non-member, 10 bucks to shoot. I just recently got an XD40 as well and have been going out to HH a couple times a week (actually going tomarrow). The wagoner range is also a good free place to shoot but is qyurw a drive as well. Wagoner also has the unfortunate downside of unsafe shooters.

zodiii

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy Hollow is non-member, 10 bucks to shoot. I just recently got an XD40 as well and have been going out to HH a couple times a week (actually going tomarrow). The wagoner range is also a good free place to shoot but is qyurw a drive as well. Wagoner also has the unfortunate downside of unsafe shooters.

I will head out there sometime soon then, heck, maybe tomorrow too. I've only shot a single clip through my XD, wanting to get out and get some good lead down range badly!

Does Happy Hollow have a plinking range? Wouldn't mind breaking out the 10/22, or the little .22 revolver I have.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes they do, they have the rifle range right next to the pistol range. I believe 50,100,150 and 200 yards is the distances they have on the plinking range out there.

zodiii

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wagoner range is dangerous ground ,its 13 miles from my house and i drive 40 to okmulgee or cherokee just to avoid it.

I will make sure I avoid that like the plague then. So ready to get out and shoot! I expect it will be a good stress reliever from all this studying for the exam to get into Grad school!

Think I may check out Happy Hollow this weekend.

cinman14

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will make sure I avoid that like the plague then. So ready to get out and shoot! I expect it will be a good stress reliever from all this studying for the exam to get into Grad school!

Think I may check out Happy Hollow this weekend.

I took my son out there last Saturday.. We got there at 9am and stayed until close to eleven and we were the only ones there...

As we were finishing up a group of older adults and their kids were setting up.. They were getting the targets ready and going over the rules.. I didn't see any problems with the area..

I guess the key is to get there early before everyone starts getting around...

From the looks of the area it is an almost 100% chance you would never see me there on a late Saturday or Sunday afternoon...[Broken External Image]

Teufelshunde

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy Hollow is the only local range my family goes to. The owner Don is pretty strict but thats a good thing. Being a younger guy, 23yrs old, you sometimes get the cold shoulder from some gun people or store owners. Don has always helped my grandfather, father, and now me. I just heard he has a skeet range. I'll be checkin that out a little later in the year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom