Where's all the OU Love????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't believe the game has been over for an hour and no one is posting about how good OU is this year and how Rattler is going to win the Heisman. First two-loss streak since '98. Is it time to start calling for Riley to get fired.

Actually, OU needs some help on defense and Rattler had a decent game and ran better this game, it seemed. Young guy needs to not throw the INTs and they probably would be in this situation.

How about them POKES!!!! 1st place in Big 12, for now!!! Go Pokes!!!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gundy succumbed to a million dollar a year pay cut because he wore a T shirt of a news agency.

I'd a told them to go take an aeronautical fornication at a rotating pastry. They violated his constitutional rights and I would sue the crap out of them.

I'd also run Hubbard till he puked every day then run him some more. He would also get a new T shirt every year from me for his birthday.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just watching to see the implosion. I really hope Riley proves me wrong, I really do. But I think he's more all of his players "friend who just happens to be their coach" rather than their coach. When the NCAA releases those 3 suspended players I think we'll know which is the case. A young Bob Stoops would have already canned them and moved on or maybe he would be required to wait until NCAA cleared them to play, I dunno how that works.

And yes, the political crap pisses me off too, but that may not be Riley although he may well be totally on board with it. The Big 12 pretty much mandated it and Castiglione is directing it at OU too. He looks to be a complete cuck when faced with political flak. Former women basketball players making accusations and he just rolls over for them.

http://www.oudaily.com/sports/ou-wo...cle_53a09616-eb32-11ea-bcd2-4372df99e461.html

https://soonersports.com/news/2020/9/12/ou-athletics-announces-sooners-for-humanity-initiative.aspx

They (Big 12 and/or Castiglione) are either on board or are just spineless. It could be the same happening here that happened with Gundy. Either way I'm going to watch and relish watching the meltdown.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just watching to see the implosion. I really hope Riley proves me wrong, I really do. But I think he's more all of his players "friend who just happens to be their coach" rather than their coach. When the NCAA releases those 3 suspended players I think we'll know which is the case. A young Bob Stoops would have already canned them and moved on or maybe he would be required to wait until NCAA cleared them to play, I dunno how that works.

And yes, the political crap pisses me off too, but that may not be Riley although he may well be totally on board with it. The Big 12 pretty much mandated it and Castiglione is directing it at OU too. He looks to be a complete cuck when faced with political flak. Former women basketball players making accusations and he just rolls over for them.

http://www.oudaily.com/sports/ou-wo...cle_53a09616-eb32-11ea-bcd2-4372df99e461.html

https://soonersports.com/news/2020/9/12/ou-athletics-announces-sooners-for-humanity-initiative.aspx

They (Big 12 and/or Castiglione) are either on board or are just spineless. It could be the same happening here that happened with Gundy. Either way I'm going to watch and relish watching the meltdown.

I guarantee you it is the university's lawyers and insurance companies advising them to go with the flow of the current offense of the week.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So BLM and the current distaste for sports is the direct cause of how the game is played on the field, play calling, recruiting, football fundamentals, penalties, etc? Just admit OU is breaking records this year in a negative way and sucks. Work on fixing those things, try to salvage what's left of the year and move on. Too many have forgotten the Gibbs, Schnellenberger and Blake years. The only Bedlam game I've been to was in Stillwater in 92', 15-15 tie. No time outs, Gibbs took too long to get the FG team on the field......last OU game in Norman I went to was in 97', watched Blake's team get routed by Texas A&M 50+ to almost nothing iirc. Some coaches have the "magic" and some don't.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't believe the game has been over for an hour and no one is posting about how good OU is this year and how Rattler is going to win the Heisman. First two-loss streak since '98. Is it time to start calling for Riley to get fired.

Actually, OU needs some help on defense and Rattler had a decent game and ran better this game, it seemed. Young guy needs to not throw the INTs and they probably would be in this situation.

How about them POKES!!!! 1st place in Big 12, for now!!! Go Pokes!!!
I sincerely hope OSU makes it to the playoffs, they will get embarrassed by Alabama or Clemson. I say it is time for another Oklahoma football team to be embarrassed in the Playoffs for a change.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So BLM and the current distaste for sports is the direct cause of how the game is played on the field, play calling, recruiting, football fundamentals, penalties, etc? Just admit OU is breaking records this year in a negative way and sucks. Work on fixing those things, try to salvage what's left of the year and move on. Too many have forgotten the Gibbs, Schnellenberger and Blake years. The only Bedlam game I've been to was in Stillwater in 92', 15-15 tie. No time outs, Gibbs took too long to get the FG team on the field......last OU game in Norman I went to was in 97', watched Blake's team get routed by Texas A&M 50+ to almost nothing iirc. Some coaches have the "magic" and some don't.

I was at the 15-15 tie game too. Keith Burns returning the blocked extra point for a safety was crazy.

Also saw the 88 Bedlam game. Barry Sanders was a freak.

I'm no longer interested in revolving my Saturdays around football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I was at the 15-15 tie game too. Keith Burns returning the blocked extra point for a safety was crazy.

Also saw the 88 Bedlam game. Barry Sanders was a freak.

I'm no longer interested in revolving my Saturdays around football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bizarro game from beginning to end lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom