Where's all the OU Love????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's like you forgot what thread you're posting in. Was the OP being a "lame comedian" when he was talking trash when OU lost to another team? :D I'm sure that's different somehow.

Concerning the points of light, personally, I'm happy with the direction OU is headed.

My god. You act like a scorned woman when someone talks "tash" or a "lame comedian" about your beloved OU. Rather than bitching about what i posted in the first post in this thread and bitching about it, maybe you should take some time to reread and it understand the post. If you can't see the tongue-in-cheek posting then you're pretty sad. The sarcasim was heavy and I actually complemented OU a bit too.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My god. You act like a scorned woman when someone talks "tash" or a "lame comedian" about your beloved OU. Rather than *****ing about what i posted in the first post in this thread and *****ing about it, maybe you should take some time to reread and it understand the post. If you can't see the tongue-in-cheek posting then you're pretty sad. The sarcasim was heavy and I actually complemented OU a bit too.

Haha, keep on thinking I'm bitching if it makes you feel better. That doesn't even make sense. Like I said, y'all dish it out.... but can't take it. Of course, getting blown off the field probably doesn't help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom