Where's all the OU Love????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Riley is a good play caller and a lousy head coach.
For me, I give them no more support, no more watching, no more money, and lastly I have no more F's to give them.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first Bedlam game was when I was a Freshman at OSU in 1965. Game at Norman, I was in the OU student section with some HS buddies, OSU won for the first time in "forever" with a FG as time ran out. Both goal posts were torn down.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU fans crack me up.... they worry about OU losing more than they do winning.

They won't get to the playoffs, they were lucky to beat TU..... at home.

yep, that team, Tulsa, that beat number 11 ranked UCF on the road yesterday? Not losing to the teams that were beat by Louisiana and ark st in week one.

That being said, the great poke choke will coming soon enough.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sincerely hope OSU makes it to the playoffs, they will get embarrassed by Alabama or Clemson.
NO Big XII team is going to make it to the playoffs this year; none should have made it last year, either (that was made clear). How my KSU team even beat OU this year is puzzling. Glad of it, I guess, though I didn't watch it, and won't until they quit putting racist (BLM) patches on their jerseys. Not interested in supporting those who support anti-white causes. And yes, the university (KSU) is publicly behind them. Screw 'em all.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yep, that team, Tulsa, that beat number 11 ranked UCF on the road yesterday? Not losing to the teams that were beat by Louisiana and ark st in week one.

That being said, the great poke choke will coming soon enough.

Yes yes...I've heard it already LOL..... But....but..... Tulsa is ReAlLY GuUD!!!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

They won't get to the playoffs, they were lucky to beat TU..... at home.

Far more OU fans have posted about OSU on OSA than vice versa. It’s like the Pokes live free in Sooner fans heads. [emoji23]
Don’t get to see this very often.
IMG_2320.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

No joke about that.
There are 2 guys in my office that are die hard OSU fans and the exact same predictable things came out of their mouths last year.
If OSU lost, it was crickets about football and all day long talking about wrestling.
If OU lost, they couldn't stop talking about it..... just like this thread being created.

Latest posts

Top Bottom