Where's all the OU Love????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know what. OSU football and basketball are notorious for collapsing in vital parts of their games and walking away with an L. Seems to be a theme with them for the past 25 years that I've been a fan and alumni. I wouldn't put it past them to do in on the 21st. That being said, i think this year is the best chance they have to walk out of Norman with a W.
I don’t think OSU will do it this year, OU is back at full strength and as long as they can keep the bong out of their hands they will be at full strength. They are playing well now..... far better than they were. If this were in Stillwater this year I’d say OSU wins. That said Covid protocol could destroy either team by week send so you just cant tell.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't believe the game has been over for an hour and no one is posting about how good OU is this year and how Rattler is going to win the Heisman. First two-loss streak since '98. Is it time to start calling for Riley to get fired.

Actually, OU needs some help on defense and Rattler had a decent game and ran better this game, it seemed. Young guy needs to not throw the INTs and they probably would be in this situation.

How about them POKES!!!! 1st place in Big 12, for now!!! Go Pokes!!!
We still got the love. It's just stuck in the year 2000

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m hoping for a repeat of 2011 but not brimming with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd take the points. :D It's Bedlam. Not sure why we are favored that much to be honest.
My guess would be OSU's loss to Texas combined with OU's performance over the last few games--the oddsmakers aren't sold on the Pokes and they think OU is back in form again.

I'm not a gambler, but even if I were, I wouldn't bet on this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom