Where's Cynthia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The only thing I'm confused about is who is this Cynthia chick and what has she got to do with this goofy thread.

Pictures of a rainbow house next to a regular house = Where's Cynthia???

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My friend Cynthia is in the hospital right now in Tulsa at Big St. John with COVID-19. And of course, hasn't been allowed a visitor since she was admitted Sunday. Not her husband, not her son, no one.

I don't know what other Cynthia there might be...

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My friend Cynthia is in the hospital right now in Tulsa at Big St. John with COVID-19. And of course, hasn't been allowed a visitor since she was admitted Sunday. Not her husband, not her son, no one.

I would just like to know what your temperature is today and I hope you're feeling okay.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I hope she is doing better -- and you and yours are symptom-free.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I apologize for hi-jacking the thread for a minute, but this, to me, is the worst part of this Covid deal. I have a friend here in OKC whose 92 year old mother fell recently and broke a hip. He was with her until EMS picked her up, and then at the hospital as she arrived. He wasn't able to see her again until, after surgery, she was being transferred to rehab facility. He watched her being loaded in the ambo, and then he raced over to the new facility to see her as she was unloaded, and hasn't seen her since.

I really feel bad for all the folks in nursing homes, assisted living, etc. This must be creating a lot of anxiety and depression.

Rant over, thank you...

Latest posts

Top Bottom