Where's Dave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn. Really gonna' miss him. Always enjoyed his posts, even if I didn't always agree with him. I sent him a PM back on the 7th and never got a reply.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad to hear this. Gone at too young of an age. With all that he accomplished in those years, I also have to wonder about the cause of death.

He was always ready on the spot with legal analysis to help us non-legal types to understand. I also sensed a great sense of humor with his posts. He will be missed. Prayers for his family and friends.

RIP.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, I enjoyed Dave. When I first got here, he and I locked horns but I got past that after I learned Dave. We had several good conversations after that. I thought maybe he was on vacation or something.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap. Man, I am so sorry to hear this. Sonofa... 38 years old??? Please, someone tell me this wasn't self-inflicted... Dave didn't strike me as someone at risk for that, but then, you don't know what someone is going through inside.

What a terrible loss. Dammit...

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sad day indeed. He had a lot of accomplishments for his young age. They way he posted, I pictured a cranky, old retired fart that had a lot of life experiences. I mean that in a best way, because he fit in well here with the rest of you, I mean us.

He will be missed.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sad day indeed. He had a lot of accomplishments for his young age. They way he posted, I pictured a cranky, old retired fart that had a lot of life experiences. I mean that in a best way, because he fit in well here with the rest of you, I mean us.

He will be missed.
I kind of had him pictured the same way. Sad that he is gone.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my.. A friend of mine is/was a client of his. He told told me that Dave had stopped returning his calls in the last 1-2 months and even my PMs to him had gone unanswered. It seemed so out of character for him to not respond. I'm guessing he may have spiraled into depression or something.

My sympathies go out to his family.

And I hate to ask at a time like this, but does anyone know who my friend might contact to find out the status on his case and who, if anyone, might be taking it up?

Latest posts

Top Bottom