Where's Dave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so sad to learn about this. My prayers go out for Dave and for his family. Life is fragile, and short. RIP Dave, your contributions here were always informative and valuable. Your friends here on OSA will miss you.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn... Hate to hear this. RIP Dave, you'll be missed.

@Catt57,

They're going to have to hire another attorney. ETA: Unless Dave was or had a partner.

Hopefully Dave had a paralegal or secretary on staff and can forward any documents prepared to the new one. He can get any filings already made from the Court Clerk's office, as can the new attorney. Hopefully he doesn't have to start from scratch.
Oh my.. A friend of mine is/was a client of his. He told told me that Dave had stopped returning his calls in the last 1-2 months and even my PMs to him had gone unanswered. It seemed so out of character for him to not respond. I'm guessing he may have spiraled into depression or something.

My sympathies go out to his family.

And I hate to ask at a time like this, but does anyone know who my friend might contact to find out the status on his case and who, if anyone, might be taking it up?

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. I never met him in person and this is still a gut punch.

R.I.P. Dave. Thank you for the advice and encouragement while I was in law school and thank you for the information laden posts laced with good humor. You were too young man.

You’ll be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom