Where's Dave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a google search with his name and the only thing that came up with regards to his death was the obituaries. One from the funeral home, one from the Oklahoman, and one from a paper in Dayton, Ohio. All were worded the same with no mention of cause of death.

There were also no news articles regarding accidents or whatever, so I guess we will remain unknowing, which is fine with me.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be really nice to have hard facts.
In some ways I agree, but in the end, it doesn't really matter; the people who are going to think the worst will think the worst, and the ones who will think the best will think the best, and they'll do it regardless of the facts.

Personally, I choose to remember the Dave that I "knew" from here, a great guy who gave freely of his time and knowledge.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually don't post in these types of threads just because I don't know what to say and its always a sad deal so will you people please start making it down for breakfast every day.

Yes, please. Everyone be careful. After reading of Lasher's fall this morning, being careful needs to be in everyone's mentality.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, please. Everyone be careful. After reading of Lasher's fall this morning, being careful needs to be in everyone's mentality.

What happened? I'm looking and I don't see anything. I hope he's alright.

<edit> Never mind, I found it. Too damned early, I'm bleary-eyed. And I didn't even touch the sauce last night!

Last edited:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow...just read this. I didn't always agree with Dave, but I always appreciated the fact that he shared legal info and advice with the forum members. He will be missed. RIP, Dave.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh wow. I'm gonna have to have some time by myself for a bit. I'm not sure Grumpy will understand me shedding a few tears for a man I never met but was quite fond of. Dave, I'm gonna miss you. :cry3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom