Where's Dave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree... it is terrible. He was a very valuable contributor and a really good guy. We disagreed vehemently a few times, but I truly respected him for standing his ground and being fair, as well as always backing up his arguments with facts and sources, as well as pushing others to do the same - instead of relying on feelings and rhetoric as we often tend to do in some of our discussions - myself included!

I will miss him.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my.. A friend of mine is/was a client of his. He told told me that Dave had stopped returning his calls in the last 1-2 months and even my PMs to him had gone unanswered. It seemed so out of character for him to not respond. I'm guessing he may have spiraled into depression or something.

My sympathies go out to his family.

And I hate to ask at a time like this, but does anyone know who my friend might contact to find out the status on his case and who, if anyone, might be taking it up?

You might check OSCN.net. Most cases are public record and you may be able to find the information you need there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom