Where's George ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

About a month ago I obtained a dollar bill with alot of imprints posting on the dollar bill....track this dollar at "Where's George.com" . So, I Posted on the web-site that I found it , put in the serial number of the dollar bill and put it in their system for it to be tracked, timed, and how far it has traveled.

Went to Southern Oklahoma and spent the dollar while on business. I'm keeping an "eye" on the dollar, but no-one has posted that they have found it.

Soooo, am I the only one who has done this and been to this site, or are there others posting "Where's George" money?

The web-site....http://www.wheresgeorge.com/ ***You have to create and account and have one of their dollars you found, posted in their system, before you can see maps tracking the dollars****

Example:]Not the one I found...just an example!!!
ablog.estudiointerlinea.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_01_WheresGeorgeBill.jpg

Cohiba

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've sent out quiet a few bills but only got about 25 hits back. The furthest two was from Oregon, and New York. Since I've moved, I misplaced my stamp to add anymore bills.

Latest posts

Top Bottom