Wheretoshoot.org

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I typed in my zip and picked a radius of 80 miles. Lots of these are private clubs but there are many public ranges I didn’t know existed. I’ve searched here before but it’s been a while
https://www.wheretoshoot.org/
Very helpful thanks Darren. I didn't know there were that many out my way. Some out to 200 yds. I'll definitely be visiting some of these places to see what membership consist of and cost. I've just been driving out in the country meeting nice farmers that let me shoot a while and of course leave the land like I found it.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not very useful in Tulsa area. Lists 3 places one of which is out of biz. No USSA, Tulsa gun club, Tulsa firearms, North American, Happy Hollow, Sand Springs sportsman or any others in the area.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It shows all the ranges in a 40 mile search. Our Ponca club is a NSSF club but when this search feature first came out it showed our range located in Ponca on a residential street. I had to contact them with the correct location address which is now posted as well as a PO box location that is the mailing address.

Latest posts

Top Bottom