Which 17 Design lower are you getting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've been thinking more about this and I think I have talked myself into just getting some forged lowers. How many depends on how much cash I can scrape up by March 15th.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I are going for 2 or 3, she wants a forged to put pink parts on and I want a bill it to set up for hunting, still debating getting that folder. Just not sure if I "need" 1.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two folders coming in and someone could pretty easily convince me to trade one of them for a billet lower+other stuff to even out the deal.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck on everyone’s builds. I starting shopping around and it’s rough out there. 2 years ago I ordered a toolcraft bcg for 65 now it’s 145. Most stuff you can’t find in stock at all, had to do some digging and found some LPKs on Brownells, but can’t find any decent other parts like charging handle, uppers, barrels...

Guess I have been spoiled, I was already set on ARs and spare parts so haven’t shopped forever but now I’m seeing the state of things trying to get parts for these builds.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One forged and one folder for me - I really need to start building-out all of these receivers I have accumulated [emoji3]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom