Which .22 Rimfire Should I Get Next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which One Should I Buy Next?

• SIG (GSG) 1911-22 Conversion Kit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buckmark.
A lot of folks shoot them in matches. Very reliable. Most folks I see that have issues with them, have issues with properly lubing their pistol.
Amazing how many malfunctioning pistols get "cured" buy a couple drops of oil.
(comment from owner: I don't oil it because oil will attract and hold dust) Ok.......Ok......Lets try this......

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buckmark.
A lot of folks shoot them in matches. Very reliable. Most folks I see that have issues with them, have issues with properly lubing their pistol.
Amazing how many malfunctioning pistols get "cured" buy a couple drops of oil.
(comment from owner: I don't oil it because oil will attract and hold dust) Ok.......Ok......Lets try this......

Only time mine has had issues is when the sight strap bolts worked loose...then it wouldnt cycle well. Tighten them down and you're good for thousands more rounds.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah seen a lot of buckmarks out there. LOVE the 22/45 Mark III I picked up though. So many mods out there and with a threaded barrel it's only a matter of time before things get real quiet too.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one of Sig's .22LR conversion kits for a P220 and it works and functions flawlessly - and even though it's sorta cool it doesn't get used very much. Suspect a 1911 kit would be the same. OTOH I'm really liking my new Victory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom