Which of you Tulsa boys was this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saturday was a busy night for trees and crashes. This happened behind my neighbors house Saturday night. https://www.newson6.com/story/5fceb...-remembers-29yearold-man-killed-in-car-crash-

Wife woke me up asked if I heard it. I said I didn't hear anything went back to sleep. Neighbor said he jumped fence to help when he heard it and it was already engulfed in flames. Cops said they think the guy hit a car around Mingo and 101st hit and run and was moving down 101st at high rate of speed tagged a tree and it went up in flames.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saturday was a busy night for trees and crashes. This happened behind my neighbors house Saturday night. https://www.newson6.com/story/5fceb...-remembers-29yearold-man-killed-in-car-crash-

Wife woke me up asked if I heard it. I said I didn't hear anything went back to sleep. Neighbor said he jumped fence to help when he heard it and it was already engulfed in flames. Cops said they think the guy hit a car around Mingo and 101st hit and run and was moving down 101st at high rate of speed tagged a tree and it went up in flames.
A few years ago, I was in my kitchen when I heard this big kablam. I looked around, but couldn't see anything, so I went on about my business. A hour or two later, I was driving down my driveway when I saw cops near my gate, so I stopped and asked what was happening. Turns out some car with not nearly enough driver had managed to get up to way too high of a speed and had whacked into one of the big oak trees on the neighbor's fence line, leaving the driver and his passenger DRT.

The cop asked if I'd heard or seen anything, and I told him that I'd heard a big bang about an hour and a half earlier, but hadn't seen anything (there was too much vegetation between my porch and the crash site). He said, yeah, he imagined that it was probably a pretty big bang. Dunno what he was driving (I went the other way, so I didn't get a good look at it), but he was pushing it hard to get going that fast--he was maybe an eighth of a mile from a stop sign.

Latest posts

Top Bottom