Which political party do you belont?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which political party do you belong?

• Republican

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Democrat

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Independant

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • None-ya....None-ya business :-)

Votes: 10 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'm a registered republican, but I consider myself a Constitutional Independent (I started my own party) since neither party represents my views, I say we fir them all and start over.

bob

I'm with bob.

I'm "registered" Republican, because I wanted to vote in the primaries, but I don't agree with a lot of the repub's platform, and sure as anything not their weak kneed approaches at standing for those points.

I'm worried that myself and particularly my kids and grandkids will suffer for the debt that this country has gotten itself into, and continues to dig itself into. Basically, if we can't get this country's government out of the business of taking care of people, and just giving them the freedom to take care of themselves, we're in serious trouble in the long run. No business could survive long term the way our government is run, so why in the world do we think that our country can run this way and stand the test of time?

*sigh*

Fire 'em all and start over. Amen to that! At this point, there is more bath water than baby, so toss it all out. We lose some good people, so be it.

GolfWhiskey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm worried that myself and particularly my kids and grandkids will suffer for the debt that this country has gotten itself into, and continues to dig itself into. Basically, if we can't get this country's government out of the business of taking care of people, and just giving them the freedom to take care of themselves, we're in serious trouble in the long run. No business could survive long term the way our government is run, so why in the world do we think that our country can run this way and stand the test of time?

I agree with you mostly, but I disagree that there's a need to 'start over'. We have the best framework of government in the history of man. What we need to do is start getting back to the basics, but in times of crisis sometimes we have to deviate from the basics to stay afloat.

Koolhandlinc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am s republican. I have basically conservative views. I tend to vote for the lesser of two evils as well. I voted the McCain Palin ticket last election and was happy to do so. I really like Palin! She seems to have the closest views to mine I have seen in a long number of years.

Lately I was thinkin it would be great to see Palins husband punch Letterman on the nose!!!!

Anyway, I don't follow party lines. I do vary a little on some issues.

I do have a funny quirk about me. certain names cause a gag reflex.

Pelosi :puke:

Feinstein :puke:

sorry its best to never mention certain names cause they are :screwy:

tauntdesigns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am s republican. I have basically conservative views. I tend to vote for the lesser of two evils as well. I voted the McCain Palin ticket last election and was happy to do so. I really like Palin! She seems to have the closest views to mine I have seen in a long number of years.

Lately I was thinkin it would be great to see Palins husband punch Letterman on the nose!!!!

Anyway, I don't follow party lines. I do vary a little on some issues.

I do have a funny quirk about me. certain names cause a gag reflex.

Pelosi :puke:

Feinstein :puke:

sorry its best to never mention certain names cause they are :screwy:

I know what you mean............ Like.........
Bush :puke:

Chaney :puke:

:lmfao::blush::lmfao:

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm registered as an Indie though philisophically I'm a Jeffersonian. I have no use for the other two Progressive parties which are both in favor of more government at the national level. I don't vote much locally unless it's on a tax issue.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree with you mostly, but I disagree that there's a need to 'start over'. We have the best framework of government in the history of man. What we need to do is start getting back to the basics, but in times of crisis sometimes we have to deviate from the basics to stay afloat.

This is like suspending free market principles to save the free market. Whatever.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm registered as a Republican, so I can vote in everything

I've always been told (and read on the State Election Board site) that Oklahoma is a closed primary state, and therefore you can't vote in another party's primary. Am I misinformed? Or do your local candidates all come from the same party like mine?

Latest posts

Top Bottom