Which type of "iron" sights do you prefer for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which sights?

• Standard Black

• White Dot

• Fiber Optic

• Night Sights

• Combo of several

• Other (only here so the holo people can still see the poll results)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please elaborate on your choice as to why you prefer it. Also, this poll isn't for the electronic sight people, but feel free to comment on that if you want even though not in the poll choices.

Also, if you prefer some combination such as black rear sights with front dot/night, etc. please explain.

Thanks

EDIT: I voted night sights but only so I could see the results so that might skew the poll by 1 vote :)....I typically go night sights, but I'm considering a change hence the poll.
Only voted for triji night sights because it aids me in seeing my holstered pistol on my nightstand. After that, white lights make all sights blacked out practically. Whatever you can see and make precise shots to 25 yards. Precise for handgunning that is

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trijicon hd on my edc, but my nightstand pistol with wml has standard Glock rear sight, with a fiber optic front. When the light comes on, that fiber optic is lit up like Christmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom