Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not all Rolex models have a wait time. A friend of mine bought himself a Milgauss and his wife a Datejust around thanksgiving 2022. Both at local stores (I believe one from Clark’s and one from Kelly’s?)

I'd like an Explorer II which is pretty pedestrian for a Rolex so you're probably right. Wished the Milgauss had a date complication.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I vote we change the forum name to Oklahoma Watch Owners and Shooters Association.
OWOSA.
50 pages of watch related discussion without anybody pissing in someone else's post toasties.
Well Done!
That's not true. Better go back the the 30's somewheres and read those. No violence though.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vote we change the forum name to Oklahoma Watch Owners and Shooters Association.
OWOSA.
50 pages of watch related discussion without anybody pissing in someone else's post toasties.
Well Done!
I'll have to take your word for it as I can't say for sure if that's been going on or not. Over the past 12 months my ignore list went from zero to several people. I'm over it and just hit 'Ignore' now. Troll on little trolls. I'll won't even notice anymore!

But yeah, Oklahoma Shooters and Horological Association sounds good to me. It'd be an 'OSHA' that more people would actually like. There really is a large overlap of gun people and watch people. Food for thought mods...... haha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom