Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got the Lord Elgin on. I really like this watch but it probably needs a good cleaning. I have to reset the time a couple times a day until about 4 when it finally gets enough power in it.
6B4BB360-1FA4-4EA5-BCEF-A17967675F6A.jpeg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got the Lord Elgin on. I really like this watch but it probably needs a good cleaning. I have to reset the time a couple times a day until about 4 when it finally gets enough power in it.
View attachment 382537
Do you know anyone that does that ? Think that would make a great video for someone to make..... :anyone::cool:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never been a Drew Estate fan, but I’ll give it a try and see what it’s about if you say it’s good.
I daily Drew Estate Factory maduros...they're pretty decent for a cheap daily...like you, I'll smoke a handful a day. They don't have the sweet flavoring either...not a fan of most of their others at all.

New World box pressed maduros are a fave and Padrons for holidays, lol

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Visited Huntingtons yesterday to help the wife pick out a new chain for a necklace that belonged to her grandmother. Saw this matte navy blue Casioak in the display case and decided to take it home.

View attachment 382566
So you got a donkey rope….

Attachments

• IMG_5413.gif
    IMG_5413.gif
    379.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom