Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Barrett Jackson auctions aren’t just cars like gun shows aren’t just about guns.
There are other vendors with some interesting products.
This vendor does everything in wood, including wooden cased watches, sunglasses and so on.
Would Thor work on one of these?

BA5C5869-0040-4D67-A69F-DF57DA993C94.jpeg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Barrett Jackson auctions aren’t just cars like gun shows aren’t just about guns.
There are other vendors with some interesting products.
This vendor does everything in wood, including wooden cased watches, sunglasses and so on.
Would Thor work on one of these?

View attachment 342381
I bet he would if you bought him one or more…

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! Let us know how you like it after a few days.
Sure. Pretty big learning curve
I’m peeling off apps and features because it’s pretty intrusive if you let it do everything it can
But comfort is great. Love the band and love the ability to leave the honking big 13promax at home during jogs and walks etc and still have music and be connected

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Sure. Pretty big learning curve
I’m peeling off apps and features because it’s pretty intrusive if you let it do everything it can
But comfort is great. Love the band and love the ability to leave the honking big 13promax at home during jogs and walks etc and still have music and be connected
I’ve had various versions since they came out and have last years version now. All this talk about mechanical watches has me interested in them again but the Apple Watch sure is useful. That one looks sharp and I like the bigger screen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom