Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y’all gonna call BS on this but I really do have to visit gentlemen’s club while working. I frequently remind the staff that I’m just like them-I make my living one dollar at a time…one of the entertainers found out that I own the ATM company rather than just work for them (never tell staff and patrons you own it!) and she quickly asked “what’s it gonna take for her to get 2 minutes of my time?” I replied “I’m flattered and don’t be offended, but you can’t afford 20 minutes of my time.” Took her 4 months to figure that one out. She was really talkative and flirtatious once she did!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y’all gonna call BS on this but I really do have to visit gentlemen’s club while working. I frequently remind the staff that I’m just like them-I make my living one dollar at a time…one of the entertainers found out that I own the ATM company rather than just work for them (never tell staff and patrons you own it!) and she quickly asked “what’s it gonna take for her to get 2 minutes of my time?” I replied “I’m flattered and don’t be offended, but you can’t afford 20 minutes of my time.” Took her 4 months to figure that one out. She was really talkative and flirtatious once she did!
Cool watch story

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Small world. Same exact thing happened to me last week (I lied about owning the ATM company though).

Latest posts

Top Bottom