Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you happen to end up needing a half link, I think that Uncle Seiko / Uncle Straps just started carrying them for the Pelagos.

So, I had that in my back pocket because you sent me there previously. I actually ordered a couple of their half links and they came in Friday too.

They are great to deal with for sure.

Last edited:

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can’t decide if I like the brighter blue or not
9663C862-7A1F-43BA-9EDF-1CAA13D4E8D9.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
AFE5E487-6A3D-47A4-BE76-6B51BC766C28.jpeg

Wearing the first, and last kickstarter watch I’ll ever buy.
It’s a Kingsbury 1983 XL Pilot. 46mm 316L stainless case, sapphire crystal, screw down crown with a Miyota 8217 movement underneath. Supposedly it’s one out of 200 made, but I caught them selling some of this design without the 1 of 200 label on their website, making me think they made identical “limited edition” and regular watches. Kinda put a bad taste in my mouth. Not a bad piece though.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@rjbrooks7 I think he's calling you white trash with your bright blue croc grain Cragars. 😂

Navy would look better, but it still looks fine to me Marvelous.
Luke, as you know, I’ve got a Navy leather strap. It’s what I usually wear on that Chronomat. It’s sexy AF (I’ve posted a pic of it here).

Does this bright blue alligator look more white trash than my usual dirty wranglers, polo t shirt and cutoff Bucs hoodie with my two tone Datejust?

Latest posts

Top Bottom