Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you that replace straps, seem everything I buy won't fit me by just a bit when it comes to the stock strap, unless it's a steel bracelet or a composite one. I have found or been referred to the following sites for straps.....

Barton
B&R
Strapsco
House of Straps
Delugs

Any others?

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you that replace straps, seem everything I buy won't fit me by just a bit when it comes to the stock strap, unless it's a steel bracelet or a composite one. I have found or been referred to the following sites for straps.....

Barton
B&R
Strapsco
House of Straps
Delugs

Any others?
There are tons of options out there. It just really depends on what you're looking for. If a good quality leather strap is what you're after, I'd suggest looking at VGreen Straps. It's a company out of Canada that will make custom leather straps to order. They are great quality at really good prices for what you get. Their turnaround time is excellent as well, generally only a couple of days. I've got a couple of their straps, and I know of one other OSA member that I told about VGreen and he ended up getting a really nice strap from them as well.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seiko SKX007 on a Blushark Orca NATO strap...

20230127_172707.jpg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Barton
B&R
Strapsco
House of Straps
Delugs

Any others?
Tuns
https://tunsstore.com/
I have a leather strap from them that is way to big for me. 22mm and you might be able to put it on another watch if you want it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom