Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@JD8
Hirsch straps on the seiko and next to it. VGreen strap on the Hamilton that @thor447 told me about. Tuns straps next to the Hamilton that @rockchalk06 mentioned. I’m impressed with them all. I like them all a lot more than the Barton leather straps, not pictured. I do really like the Barton silicone straps though. Not pictured. Not a good photo but…
957BBCD0-A699-4477-AAB8-289778EF4783.jpeg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@JD8
Hirsch straps on the seiko and next to it. VGreen strap on the Hamilton that @thor447 told me about. Tuns straps next to the Hamilton that @rockchalk06 mentioned. I’m impressed with them all. I like them all a lot more than the Barton leather straps, not pictured. I do really like the Barton silicone straps though. Not pictured. Not a good photo but…View attachment 343240

On the Vgreen straps, how long did it take? I had one in the cart and it said 3-4 weeks. Yikes. I'm sure Canadian customs is a thing.

Schlafftablett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Between my wife and I we probably have 30 different NATOs and maybe 3-4 two piece straps we share between our watches. Nice leather will be more expensive but nylon, not so much. We probably spend an average of like $10-15 each on them so don’t think you have to spend a ton to get something decent. Hell, my Rolex Sub is on a $22 Bond strap right now.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the Vgreen straps, how long did it take? I had one in the cart and it said 3-4 weeks. Yikes. I'm sure Canadian customs is a thing.
I don’t remember. It wasn’t that long. I’ll search my email in a bit. Update: Ordered Jan 1, received Jan 13.

I’m really liking the waxy yellow tuns strap, far right. Looks better in person.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine took about 3 days to make and ship. US Customs is a crapshoot, but it took about a week to arrive on my last one.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trident 🔱 Pro 600 today. Someone needs to buy this before I stick it back in the watch case
View attachment 343440
That is an underappreciated watch brand. You get really good value for what you're paying. Everything they do seems to be well done. Fit and finish on any I've ever had my hands on was great. Solid movements too.

I just bought a camera, so no new watches for me right now!

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is an underappreciated watch brand. You get really good value for what you're paying. Everything they do seems to be well done. Fit and finish on any I've ever had my hands on was great. Solid movements too.

I just bought a camera, so no new watches for me right now!
They are. One of those Micro brands that found their footing and made it work. I really have nothing bad to say about them at all. If I had a complaint, it would be the taper on the bracelet. I like it wide all the way through like the Seamaster and this tapers.

They have one of the best bracelets for those of us who's wrist size changes during the day

Latest posts

Top Bottom