Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are. One of those Micro brands that found their footing and made it work. I really have nothing bad to say about them at all. If I had a complaint, it would be the taper on the bracelet. I like it wide all the way through like the Seamaster and this tapers.

They have one of the best bracelets for those of us who's wrist size changes during the day
Between the weight, and my wrist changing sizes during the day. I tend to dislike all bracelets. That and they scratch the crap out on my laptops when I wrest my wrists on them.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should’ve taken one! My adrenaline was pumping and my head was spinning. I did take one when I was asked what I was doing by a “mutually beneficial” friend

Attachments

• A18F8BD9-0A92-42D0-97CC-B4C360806019.jpeg
    A18F8BD9-0A92-42D0-97CC-B4C360806019.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread has been a real enjoyable surprise. I never imagined it would draw this much action. You guys have a bunch of good looking time pieces.

I cannot contribute a thing. When I retired in 2011, I gave my watches to my two grandsons and haven’t worn a watch since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom