Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aragon.jpg

Aragon DM 4, 43 mm, NH35 Automatic. Ceramic Bezel, Saphire Crystal, 316L Stainless. Sorry for a bad photo, probably should have dusted it off. Actually pretty accurate for a Seiko movement. I have a "few" more watches, been wearing this one for several weeks.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like watches and like looking at you guys posts. I used to have a drawer full, nothing fancy but different styles and sizes etc. I still won’t wear one often but am considering a new one or two. What are your opinions on the Oris or Mido’s?
I like the looks and the price points.
Oris and Mido, both excellent watches. Wouldn't hesitate getting one, if it weren't for the price and have expenses to get out of the way. Rado is also in their price range, love the Capt. Cook Auto.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wearing the green eco-drive again today.

View attachment 343983
Love the ecodrives, durable and the closes thing to an automatic. Have an EcoDrive Chrono, black dial, alarm and watertight. Waiting to get it back after the crystal gets replaced and a polish job. Worked flawlessly for 16 years, until the capacitor wore out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom