Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Don’t you have quite the woman collection? That exceeds all else in $$$$. Exes are a lot of things, cheap isn’t one…

This red haired blue eyed 6 year old daughter is the most expensive, prized, and unexpected item in my collection
Nope. All 3 of my ex’s were so glad to leave they signed on the do it yourself divorce kit and just took what was theirs. My current girlfriend told me today she might buy me an Omega for my birthday this month so I may keep her until March.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to this thread, I’ve now agreed to purchasing another watch-which I really don’t need-but I’m going to enjoy wearing very much. I’m sure I’ll purchase more here or something similar to what I continue to see here. Whoever’s brilliant idea this spectacle was needs to be drug out into the streets and repeatedly kicked in the nuts!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Somebody sell me something interesting but not outrageous. I bought a display case for 8 watches and only have 4. I know very little but my interest seems to lean towards diver style older Seiko’s so far. Put my Apple Watch on tonight and meh.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody sell me something interesting but not outrageous. I bought a display case for 8 watches and only have 4. I know very little but my interest seems to lean towards diver style older Seiko’s so far. Put my Apple Watch on tonight and meh.
If you buy my CW, it will keep me from beating the hell out of it and feed my long range habit at the same time. 🤣

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. All 3 of my ex’s were so glad to leave they signed on the do it yourself divorce kit and just took what was theirs. My current girlfriend told me today she might buy me an Omega for my birthday this month so I may keep her until March.
I just put an Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch in my wish list. It's going to be awhile before that happens! Probably will be grabbing a Hamilton pretty soon. That Caesar you're selling had me almost pulling the trigger but that thing is big. Like really BIG.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This seems like a good place to drop this. It's Mike Glover's Mike Force podcast interview with Matt Graham, former cop, US Air Marshall, and CIA shooting instructor, and, more relevantly for this thread, the founder of Ares Watches.

If the embedded video doesn't start at the appropriate time code, you can jump to 49:30 for the part where they start talking about the watches.

ETA: for those who don't know Glover, before he was a Green Beret, CIA contractor, and preparedness trainer, he was with the Old Guard, the unit that guards the Tomb of the Unknowns and Arlington National Cemetery in general. That's why Graham was thanking him (Graham's dad is buried in Arlington).

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just put an Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch in my wish list. It's going to be awhile before that happens! Probably will be grabbing a Hamilton pretty soon. That Caesar you're selling had me almost pulling the trigger but that thing is big. Like really BIG.
If I had to narrow it down to 3 watches for the rest of my life, it's be:
1. Seamaster White dial
2. Speedmaster Moon watch
3. G-Shock Rangeman

In that order. A speedy is on my bucket list

Latest posts

Top Bottom