Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wearing the Khaki Field auto on a Berfine dark brown vintage leather strap. Berfine makes a decent strap considering that they're only $20 +/- on Amazon. This one is a single piece (not laminated) and fits the original Hamilton buckle perfectly.

20230320_160802.jpg

20230320_161204.jpg

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• F783C265-7E79-497E-8DAA-F8AF51CCE791.jpeg
    F783C265-7E79-497E-8DAA-F8AF51CCE791.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What year do you think this old Sheffield is from? It’s running but I can’t find the first click to set the date. I can set the day ok-ish. Needs a good cleaning.
View attachment 359725

Have you tried rotating the crown in the opposite direction to change the date Darren? All of the day/ date watches that I've owned allow both functions to be set at the same crown position.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have you tried rotating the crown in the opposite direction to change the date Darren? All of the day/ date watches that I've owned allow both functions to be set at the same crown position.
Yep, I can feel resistance like it should be rotating something but no dice

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How comfortable is the PRX case shape compared to a round case? Do you notice much difference?

The underside of the case really isn't shaped all that different than a round case. It basically looks like a typical round case with shorter, wider lugs. The most noticeable part of the watch will be the integrated bracelet, which makes it wear longer than the lug to lug measurements would indicate. If you remove the bracelet, the lug to lug length on the case is only 44 mm. With the bracelet installed, the length is actually closer to 51mm. Regardless, it's not uncomfortable in any way. The PRX is probably the most comfortable watch on a bracelet that I've owned. The bracelet is lightweight, has great articulation, it's really low profile due to the thickness and butterfly clasp, and doesn't pinch or pull hair whatsoever.

Tissot-PRX-Powermatic-80-caseback.jpg

detail4.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom