Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m very predictable lately, it’s either this or one of the Tudors.

IMG_2206.jpeg

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put this on Tuesday and haven’t taken it off. I mowed all day yesterday and played 16 holes. My wrist didn’t sweat or get itchy and my golf glove didn’t push the strap into pinching my hair and wrist the way my datejust bracelet does. @coolhandluke has been telling me for a while to try an Erika’s NATO. I should’ve listened to him sooner. You’d think after 30 years of friendship I’d know this by now…
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put this on Tuesday and haven’t taken it off. I mowed all day yesterday and played 16 holes. My wrist didn’t sweat or get itchy and my golf glove didn’t push the strap into pinching my hair and wrist the way my datejust bracelet does. @coolhandluke has been telling me for a while to try an Erika’s NATO. I should’ve listened to him sooner. You’d think after 30 years of friendship I’d know this by now…

The man has taste...... no lie there. Fawker has me hooked too.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I put this on Tuesday and haven’t taken it off. I mowed all day yesterday and played 16 holes. My wrist didn’t sweat or get itchy and my golf glove didn’t push the strap into pinching my hair and wrist the way my datejust bracelet does. @coolhandluke has been telling me for a while to try an Erika’s NATO. I should’ve listened to him sooner. You’d think after 30 years of friendship I’d know this by now…View attachment 381992
Love the nato type bands and looking at all the bands CH has been showing off, I have a seiko I am waiting on time to clean and do a mild refurb on and going to put an Erikas Band on it .... And that Lauck is cool... Never heard of them so off to the google landia LOL.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom