Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cant get over how soft these Zealande straps are. I have no wearing experience with the OG Omega's other than some in store fondling, but these have be close.
1685742985517.png

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put this on Tuesday and haven’t taken it off. I mowed all day yesterday and played 16 holes. My wrist didn’t sweat or get itchy and my golf glove didn’t push the strap into pinching my hair and wrist the way my datejust bracelet does. @coolhandluke has been telling me for a while to try an Erika’s NATO. I should’ve listened to him sooner. You’d think after 30 years of friendship I’d know this by now…View attachment 381992

It's technically a Marine Nationale strap, not a NATO, but I'm happy that you like it. Just stop at 1 or 2 and don't buy 15 or 20 like I have. 😉

Last edited:

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A very good friend bought and gave me this last November, I don't wear that much because it's a little dressy. The thought I'd break it out today for the big gun show at oklahoma city fairgrounds.lolView attachment 382173
Uh oh! Gun show haters gonna come out now! There's lots of them on this forum!!

(cool watch though).

Latest posts

Top Bottom