Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That and the Tudor are the two you have that I like the best. I’d love to see a bund on that watch.

Thanks 👍👍

That Hammy chrono is honestly a really a nice watch. Its MSRP is around $1900, which is expensive for a Hamilton, but the overall fit and finish are probably worthy of the price. It's getting really close to some of Longines entry level stuff.

I actually had the same thought about putting it on a bund. I may grab one for it. BandR is offering 20% for Father's Day, so I purchased this dark brown Horween riveted pilot strap for it.

Screenshot_20230608_205543_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up working late so it killed my dinner plans. I decided to go to the Oklahoma Watch Collectors Guild monthly meetup in OKC. I brought several watches with me that don't get worn too much any longer, but all had been serviced over the last 12 months. One of the guys I'd met there before was there and asked me what I'd take for the entire lot. We negotiated for about 30 seconds and he ended up buying every watch I brought with me, aside from the one on my wrist. I guess I won't be posting any for sale on OSA now, as was the original plan, but I'm on the hunt for more project watches at least. I did just get in a really cool Fortis True Line that will get a full rebuild at some point in the future. Cool looking watch with unique lugs, but it'll need a lot of work.

1686295066040.png

Pic from the eBay ad I bought it from.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up working late so it killed my dinner plans. I decided to go to the Oklahoma Watch Collectors Guild monthly meetup in OKC. I brought several watches with me that don't get worn too much any longer, but all had been serviced over the last 12 months. One of the guys I'd met there before was there and asked me what I'd take for the entire lot. We negotiated for about 30 seconds and he ended up buying every watch I brought with me, aside from the one on my wrist. I guess I won't be posting any for sale on OSA now, as was the original plan, but I'm on the hunt for more project watches at least. I did just get in a really cool Fortis True Line that will get a full rebuild at some point in the future. Cool looking watch with unique lugs, but it'll need a lot of work.

View attachment 383472

That’s a good looking watch! Very unique.

I’ve got a Sicura that needs love if you need a project…

Pepé Le Pew Pew Pew

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning! I am actually posting to seek advice from the Oklahoma Shooters residential watch fetishists.... I need a battery changed in a Seiko SGEC68 and would like to have an older Citizen Quartz examined to see if it is possible to get it running again without spending a small fortune.... I live in the Moore-Norman South OKC area and any recommendations and or advice will be greatly appreciated......

IMG_0778.JPG

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 383472

Good Morning were is this "Oklahoma Watch Collectors Guild monthly meetup in OKC" you speak of? How do I become a part of it?

Thanks!

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning! I am actually posting to seek advice from the Oklahoma Shooters residential watch fetishists.... I need a battery changed in a Seiko SGEC68 and would like to have an older Citizen Quartz examined to see if it is possible to get it running again without spending a small fortune.... I live in the Moore-Norman South OKC area and any recommendations and or advice will be greatly appreciated......

View attachment 383507
Huntingtons

Latest posts

Top Bottom