Which would you choose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What pistol would you choose?

• Total voters

OkieDoke88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m potentially moving away from 45, and moving back primarily to 9mm. Both are 5” and will be outfitted with a carry optic. I have a lot of experience with these pistols, and thought I would tap the collective mind via a poll! What would you choose?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
For my money...M&P

It I had a choice for the same price...To sell and get what I want...the Langdonized Beretta. :D

I've shot a couple of hot rodded Langdon Barettas next to a G19.5. In my hands the G19.5 shot just as well, and I shoot M&P pistols as well if not better than Glocks.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 92x rdo with optic, and a m9a3 without. I like m&p’s just fine but really like the beretta’s. Hopefully the Langdon slide will set your optic lower than the one I have. It sets up higher than I like but it works. Good luck

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock 17/19/26 here or a Sig P226/P228/P225

I am not a fan of the M&P or FN pistols
I have both and competed in USPSA for years with the M&P that had zero mechanical failures. My brain fart reloads were the only issues in many, many thousands of rounds down that barrel.
The FN-509 is proving itself to me to be a very reliable firearm with the correct grip angle as the M&P.
Your a Glock shooter?

Latest posts

Top Bottom