Which would you choose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What pistol would you choose?

• Total voters

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I’m potentially moving away from 45, and moving back primarily to 9mm. Both are 5” and will be outfitted with a carry optic. I have a lot of experience with these pistols, and thought I would tap the collective mind via a poll! What would you choose?
So is the poll swaying your decision any? :)

OkieDoke88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is the poll swaying your decision any? :)
So far so good! I impulse bought a 92x during the watch die hard season(I.e. christmas), amd three Langdon everything on it. M&p makes more sense on paper, but I can’t read, and am not particularly sensible when it come to guns. Haha. We’ll see if reason triumphs.

Okdave

Marksman
Reaction score
M&P grip safety?

Must be thinking of the M&P EZ line.

Yeah I forget those exist. That's not the M&P I know nor is it what the OP is referring to so it never crossed my mind that might be what he was talking about.

I was a M&P guy for a long time before the gen 5 Glocks won me back and now it is the slimline Glocks I prefer for EDC.
You guys are right, it was the Equalizer. That's a hella nice looking gun but the grip is ugly on it, I like that it has a manual safety and you would think they could have bypassed the grip safety on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom