While sitting on my throne,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I think I remember reading somewhere that in the US about 80% of the olive oil sold isn't always pure olive oil thanks to our lame duck FDA. Just like canned pumpkin isn't really pumpkin at all!😡

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Dr I hunt with tell me the worst thing you could put in your body was a frito. Worse than smoking & drinking he said. Of course he smoked & drank, so there's that.
Just like eating a piece of bacon is allegedly worse than smoking a cigarette.

I had hot bean dip and jalapeno Fritos the other day.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried Cheetos in chili once because, hey, Cheetos are good and chili is good, and if you're eating Cheetos with chili, that's good, but it turns out that they aren't good if they're mixed together. The flavor is fine, but soggy Cheetos have an unpleasant texture.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Fritos were that bad for you, I'd surely be dead by now. Deer chili with Fritos and goat cheese is one of my most common meals. Just because a Frito burns don't mean anything - any food you cook in oil is gonna burn.

I do use a lot of olive oil, but not the extra virgin - I prefer mine to be bound, gagged and screwed before getting the juice squeezed out.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried Cheetos in chili once because, hey, Cheetos are good and chili is good, and if you're eating Cheetos with chili, that's good, but it turns out that they aren't good if they're mixed together. The flavor is fine, but soggy Cheetos have an unpleasant texture.
Now that is helpful. Thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom