Whisky/Bourbon Review Web-Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

As many of you know, I am slowing evolving toward whisky,bourbons, and whiskey. Sorry beer, I still enjoy your cold remedy on a hot day, but dang if I'm not changing taste.

Anyhow, Sam Eid owner of Sam's Liquor has been guiding and suggesting I try different whiskies and bourbons.

Sooo, I came across this cool little web-site on whisky/bourbon reviews. You don't have to agree with Jason, but he does a good job in describing the item.

You'll have to overlook he's a Tennesee Volunteer fan.....:ou

Just thought I'd share.....http://sourmashmanifesto.com/

Cohiba

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like whiskey. I prefer the Irish whiskey's over the Bourbons. I like Boubon though. Some of the better liquor stores around will have a single batch section. That is where you will find some of the better bourbons.

However if you want to enjoy some fine Irish whiskey's then grab a bottle Black Label Bushmills or perhaps a 12 yr old Jameson. You wont be disappointed.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing can tear me away from my Four Roses single barrel bourban. I keep my alcohol out in my workshop/recording studio/mancave for enjoyment away from the family or when friends are over. I prefer to sip on my bourban 'neat' style.

permafrost

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Am a dedicated Jim Beam man myself. Smoother than Jack and easier on the pocketbook. Have a lot of Sottish relatives that are Scotch snobs. Cannot develop a taste for it! Still tastes like old cardbord to me! ( sorry badgebunny)

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a whiskey fan as well. Mainly bourbons. Irish stuff when I can find it, and a good scotch on my birthday.

I used to be a big beer fan (hence the forum name). Beer just fills me up and makes me feel bloated. A cold one on a hot day is always good, but I'm primarily a bourbon sipper these days. Usually neat or on the rocks. Rarely mixed unless it's with lemonade after working outside.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jim Beam or Jack Daniels for me, I only drink beer if I go out dancing or with my mexican food.
I love to drink my whiskey at home or at parties, etc...

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Neat, on the rocks or maybe with just a splash of water.

Grab a bottle Bookers if they have it. It's high octane , but , fine whiskey. I believe its a Beam's single barrel. its like 124 proof, but , again its a fine whiskey not some charcoal filtered BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom