Whisky/Bourbon Review Web-Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
12 yr old jameson is great....i like it over bushmills

I prefer the Black Bush over the Jameson. However they are both delicious. I think I am going to have to make my way to the Liquor store now. You guys are such a bad influence on me I am going to drink.

Here is something interesting. In Ireland there are seperations of the Christian faith . The Catholics and Prodestants. The Catholics drink Jameson and the Prodestants drink Bushmills.

JasonPyle

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks for linking my website. I had a huge # of visits from Oklahoma Shooters so I had to find the source of this traffic boost.

Sounds like you guys know your whiskey well. Obviously no matter the origin (Scotland, Ireland, US), whiskey is good. But I am partial to American Whiskey and Bourbon.

I hope you'll visit again. I appreciate any comments, suggestions, and recommendations. Take care.

-Jason Pyle
http:sourmashmanifesto.com

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glenlivet single!!!!!!!!!

That's not bad ... Macallan 10 year for me ... neat ... with a little Marvin Gaye on the stereo. I used to have a decent cigar once in a while too but GC frowns on that ... :rolleyes2

Just wait ... 10 minutes after I put him in the nursing home I am gonna eat garlic and smoke cigars (and some of that other stuff -- you know, for medicinal purposes) ... LOL

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I never have aquired the taste for the single Malt Scotch Whiskeys. I know several people that have and they really enjoy it. I like some Canadian Whiskeys, but , most of them are blended.

I have had the Knob Creek single batch and it was very good. That is another of the Beams family singles.

You can spend months if not yrs trying out different Bourbons . You may end up with a favorite and you may end up liking so many for their different characteristics that you cant name a favorite, but , never the less you will have a very enjoyable relaxing time doing so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom