Whisky, Games, and Music!! Oct. 21-23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark it on your calendars! Oct. 21-23. USCO Scottish Festival

HIGHLAND GAMES​

PIPES & DRUMS​

ENTERTAINMENT​

CELTIC VENDORS​

GLOBAL CUISINE​

WHISKY TASTINGS​

AND MORE!​

Throughout the weekend, attendees can enjoy a taste of Scotland and other Celtic nations through the many activities and entertainers. To kick off the festival, Friday evening will be a Scottish fire festival on the main field. Following the fire festival, a ceilidh (an informal social gathering with folk music, singing, dancing, and storytelling) will take place in the music tent.
Our festival is primarily modeled after the 180 year old Lonach Gathering, Scotland and the over 190 year old Braemar Gathering, Scotland. In addition to musical acts, pipe bands and Celtic dancing, there are Highland Athletics, Celtic-themed vendors, food trucks with traditional Scottish food, clan tents, genealogy research, crofters’ village and Gaelic lessons & readings.

Most of you don't know this but I am the Athletic Director for the United Scottish Clans of Oklahoma. For those of you in the Tulsa area you have ScotFest in September and for those of us in the OKC area we have the Oklahoma Highland Gathering Oct. 21-23. If you or your company would like to be a sponsor, message me and I will get you the vendor and sponsorship packets or you can follow this link: Vendor Registration — United Scottish Clans of Oklahoma. We can always use volunteers as well and you can follow this link: Volunteer Registration — United Scottish Clans of Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom