Whitey Bulger ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a show about him on Reelz right now. I mean I kinda heard bits and pieces here and there over the years but didn't pay that much attention. First, I was a kid, then I was raising kids ...

Dang ... he was something else.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a show about him on Reelz right now. I mean I kinda heard bits and pieces here and there over the years but didn't pay that much attention. First, I was a kid, then I was raising kids ...

Dang ... he was something else.
Guess who screwed the pooch on Bulger back in the day......You guessed it, Robert Mueller. The same Mueller that is witch hunting Trump.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh wait ... it's not ON right now. I had it recorded from earlier. Duh! I don't like this new formatting. With my cataract I can't read the print very good. I'll be glad when the doctor can get me in and get that fixed up. Bleh. Lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh wait ... it's not ON right now. I had it recorded from earlier. Duh! I don't like this new formatting. With my cataract I can't read the print very good. I'll be glad when the doctor can get me in and get that fixed up. Bleh. Lol
You talking direct TV? They just changed the way they format the look up programs and made it much more busy and introduced some sort of shadowy background to it. Hate it.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You talking direct TV? They just changed the way they format the look up programs and made it much more busy and introduced some sort of shadowy background to it. Hate it.

Yeah. It's all blurry now. But then again it looks like I'm looking at everything though the bottom of a beer glass anyway. Hopefully they will get me in and get it done in the next 30 days or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom