Who’s got some fun places to shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! I need to do a little maintenance. I think @rockchalk06 loads some hot 9mm or something cause he kept shooting the targets off the chains! Lol
Very little chains left, the cut to size round baler belting is mo bedder. It'll take a number of hits before giving up where a link may only be good for 1 smack.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
….I’ve never thought about firearms for tree removal, but I can dig it!
Another member DRC 458 and myself removed many immature eastern red cedar trees in one of our pastures with 12 ga shells loaded with #2 lead pellets. Some took two rounds if the trunks were too thick. Those shells fired where the trunk left the ground eliminated potential tire punctures along with cedars being a tree that won’t grow back if cut below the lowest limb.
two years later that pasture is still cedar free.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another member DRC 458 and myself removed many immature eastern red cedar trees in one of our pastures with 12 ga shells loaded with #2 lead pellets. Some took two rounds if the trunks were too thick. Those shells fired where the trunk left the ground eliminated potential tire punctures along with cedars being a tree that won’t grow back if cut below the lowest limb.
Hmm, red cedar plus tannerite sounds like another fun competition.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a couple hundred 00 buck rounds with me, but we just never got around to the tree removal part. Mostly blasted pumpkins :wink2:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got 2 of 4 near complete, have 3 new pcs of steel coming 2 - 4x6 diamonds and a 10" bottle.
1 of my 2 sisters is visiting for a spell so I guess that prompts me to provide her with some entertainment. We'll see if and how she responds. Needless to say I'll push until she at least makes a few shots or I'll take her back to the airport. At roughly 100lbs soaking wet she'll shoot .22, if she gets all giddy with excitement I'll see if she wants to be rocked by some 00 buck.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dadgummitt! I was kinda' sorta' hopin' they had started to grow back! I tried to leave some seed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom