Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TsFinest

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Received my license over the weekend, based on the card it was approved/printed on the 15th, so that's a 3 week turnaround time from starting the filing, and less than 3 weeks since fingerprinting.
Submitted online on the 24th, Fingerprinted about 3 days later, got email today saying it's in process.

caseyl

New to the site!
Reaction score
I applied just a few days after you did (9/27) fingerprints on the following Wednesday (9/30) and received an email just this past Monday (10/12) looking to receive it around (11/06) not getting my hopes up but I will update you and everyone else on here when I get it

Received my license over the weekend, based on the card it was approved/printed on the 15th, so that's a 3 week turnaround time from starting the filing, and less than 3 weeks since fingerprinting.

caseyl

New to the site!
Reaction score
received my license today 11/12/15 it was Issued on 11/06/15 so it was a total of 52 day after applying online and only 32 after I got an email saying it was being processed my issue date is 11/06/15 witch is cool because was expecting to hear something around the 6th

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
received my license today 11/12/15 it was Issued on 11/06/15 so it was a total of 52 day after applying online and only 32 after I got an email saying it was being processed my issue date is 11/06/15 witch is cool because was expecting to hear something around the 6th

Very nice, now go take the wallyworld tour.... ;)

Half-Cocked

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all... so how long is it taking lately to receive your SDA permit? I sent everything off and received an email on Jan 11th, 2016, that it was being processed by OSBI, and am still waiting. Anyone else?

Latest posts

Top Bottom