Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squatch2401

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well apparently I got it on Friday instead of having to wait three weeks to get it. My lovely wife just asked me why I would have gotten a letter from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, and she then informed me that I got it Friday. haha

ufo_cop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well apparently I got it on Friday instead of having to wait three weeks to get it. My lovely wife just asked me why I would have gotten a letter from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, and she then informed me that I got it Friday. haha
Nice. I submitted mine a week before you did and was emailed about it being "in process" on 4/11. I hope to see it soon!

ufo_cop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I emailed OSBI today, just a little over a month since the "in process" email and received this reply-

"Your application is pending the results of your fingerprints and the processing of your background checks. We are currently processing applications in about 60 days."

So... basically "in process" haha

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just found out mine has been approved this morning. It's been 73 days since I turned in everything to OSBI and my sheriff, so now I'm just gonna obsessively check the mailbox.

How long does gubbment mail take for an otherwise 40 min drive from OKC?

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did my online app May 3rd, turned it in to Cleveland County May 4th, just got an email saying OSBI hasn't received the complete app. They said they had 14 days to get it mailed off and would get an email in 21 days with an update. I guess I'll call the county and see what the story is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom